søndag den 14. september 2008

Famous people

Getting a head start, here's what I've done for next week's challenge. The LO could apply for the "Star" challenge but I was caught between getting the piece done too late or too soon, so I chose the latter :-) I don't know quite how famous this actress is but she's my favourite. Her name is Alexis Bledel and I know her from Gilmore Girls and Sisterhood of The Travelling Pants. She has also done some other movies, which I haven't seen.
There's not much to say about this card... I took some vellum paper and blue inked a stamp (twice to get the whole length) and embossed it with blue glitter powder. Next time I remember only to glue a bit in the corners as one can see it through the paper:-(  For the stars in the corners I have used a gold paint marker pen. The bluish oriental paper I have from a book of papers obtained at a fair last Sunday. Oh, that was an expensive day *sigh* ;-)

Click here to see it bigger

8 kommentarer:

Sandy sagde ...

Wow this is really beautiful.
Fantastic card.

Dawn sagde ...

Great card - really like the colours and embllishments

Femmy sagde ...

beautiful card!!!

Barbara Hagerty sagde ...

I love all the elements you collaged!!

Virginia sagde ...

Beautiful card.

Beth sagde ...

Lovely colors and great composition.

My Creative House sagde ...

Your card is really lovely, great work.

Anonym sagde ...

Wonderful! You've done Alexis proud! Diane